Friday 29 October 2010

I met gary

Hey guys guess what I MET GARY. when i first arrived on the scene i saw dozens of penguins in one spot i was like whats going on. When i opened up the users in room list, I happen to come across a open smiley face and beside that smiley face it said Gary. I was like yay I got the stamp and background. We where in the monster room and then Gary said lets go into the haunted house. And then everyone rushed to get into the haunted house before it was full. And then Gary was saying - Gary: oh my gosh so many penguins. Then he said that he must be off for something and he was all embarrassed because so many penguins where there. And a little nervous. And we all waved goodbye to our favorite inventor and he was off. What a lovely time to get to talk to Gary the gadget guy.


-Jordaie123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Jordaie123 here, you can comment on the posts here!